|Registration Category||Early Before
|AAAC member Workshop only||£50||£60|
|Non-member Workshop only||£60||£70|
|Workshop only – AAAC student members||£30||£35|
|Workshop only – non-member student||£35||£40|
All fees are listed in British Pound
To complete online registration, please use the following link:ACII 2021 registration
If you became a member in the past and unsure about your AAAC membership status, you can go to the new portal, use your email address to reset your password (the members are imported and have to set new passwords). You can then go to the membership renewal page and check your membership status.
For most attendees, it is more cost-effective to become a member of the association. You can join the association here.
Full conference registration fee (member, non-member and student) includes:
- Attendance at all sessions (main conference, workshop and tutorial)
- One electronic copy of conference proceedings (online)
Workshop only registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all sessions on September 28 including workshops and tutorials
- Cancellation before September 1st will include a 90% refund.
- Cancellation after September 1st will be handled at the organizers’ discretion.
Important Notes to All Attendees
- At least one author must register by the early registration deadline in order that accepted papers are published in the proceedings and scheduled for presentation during the conference. Each paper can be covered by either a student registration or a regular (full) registration. Papers without a registered author(s) will be withdrawn from the proceedings and the technical program.
- Only 1 paper can be covered by 1 student registration (member/non-members).
- Up to 3 papers can be covered by 1 regular registration (member/non-members).
- If a student has no other student paper accepted, a student registration is sufficient to cover the Doctoral Consortium paper.
- 1 workshop paper can be covered by 1 workshop only registration.
- “Member” refers to membership of Association for the Advancement of Affective Computing (AAAC). Notice that it is more convenient to become an AAAC member and then register. The standard membership cost is £50 which is equivalent to $65 US dollar and £20 (£25) for student members. You can register at http://aaac.world. Note that this fee covers a 2-year period.
- For a member registration, your AAAC membership should be active at the time of registration. If this is not the case and you select a member registration, your registration will be cancelled.
- If you select the student rate, you need to provide proof of your student status by emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to Volunteer!
If you are a student and would like to volunteer to help at the conference please send an email to email@example.com. You can receive a registration waiver by volunteering.
Need-based reduced rates
A limited version of registration waivers and reduced rates are available and priority will be given to low-resource countries. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org